Inner Truth Massage
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
*Our entire staff is fully vaccinated.
*Both you and your massage practitioner are still required to wear a face covering at all times. (When you are facing down on the treatment table we will create a pillow case hammock to catch your aerosols if that's more comfortable for you.)
* Your treatment will take place with maximum ventilation along with HEPA air purifiers running and virus-removing (MERV-13) filters in our above HVAC system, which stays on fan mode at all times.
* You will need to kindly fill out and sign a COVID-19 questionnaire/liability waiver for each appointment. This will be included in your reminder sent 32 hours ahead of time. (If you schedule an appointment sooner than that we will email or text you with the digital paperwork.)
* All linens are changed (blankets are washed each time) and we take extra care to completely clean and disinfect each treatment room and single person restroom between clients.
* We strictly use only cleaning and disinfecting products that have been EPA approved for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
* Please do not schedule an appointment within 10 days of traveling to areas of high COVID-19 impact or traveling internationally. If you are fully vaccinated this may not apply to you.
* If you or someone in your household is awaiting a COVID-19 test result please do not book an appointment for at least 10 days.
* If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you wait at least 30 days and get a negative test before booking with us. (Do inform us if you have had COVID-19 - this is for your safety as well as ours.)
*If you have been exposed to someone COVID-19 positive we will ask that you wait at least 10 days before scheduling. (Please note this may not include medical workers who are using proper PPE.)
* We are not offering couples massage at the moment. You are still able to schedule an appointment at the same time, but the massages will take place in separate rooms.
The Inner Truth Massage Team