Inner Truth Massage
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
* Properly fitted, 2-3 ply face coverings are required to be worn by clients and staff. No mask, no service.
* Please do not schedule an appointment within 14 days of traveling outside of New England.
* If you or someone in your household is awaiting a COVID-19 test result please do not book an appointment for at least 14 days.
* If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you wait at least 30 days and get a negative test before booking with us. (Do inform us if you have had COVID-19 - this is for your safety as well as ours.)
*If you have been in close contact with somebody (within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes) who is COVID-19 positive we will ask that you wait at least 2 weeks before scheduling. (Please note this does not include medical workers who are using proper PPE.)
* You will need to kindly fill out and sign a COVID-19 questionnaire/liability waiver for each appointment. This will be included in your appointment reminder sent 32 hours ahead of time. (If you schedule an appointment sooner than that we will email or text you with the digital paperwork.)
* Your treatment will take place with maximum ventilation along with HEPA air purifiers running and virus-removing (MERV-13) filters for our HVAC system, which stays on fan mode at all times.
* All linens are changed (blankets are washed each time) and we will take extra care to completely clean and disinfect each treatment room and single person restroom between clients.
* We strictly use only cleaning and disinfecting products that have been EPA approved for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
* Your therapist will wear an apron/smock to launder after each session or will change clothing between each client. Masks/face coverings will also be changed with each treatment.
* We will not be offering couples massage for now. You are still able to schedule an appointment at the same time, but the massages will take place in separate rooms as we cannot allow more than two people in a room, including your therapist.
* Thai Massage, 2-hour sessions, youth massage and prenatal massage are also on hold at the moment. (We love you, pregnant mamas and kiddos, but have regretfully decided not to see you until it is safer.)
* Please arrive on time, no more than 5 minutes before your appointment, to avoid client overlap. We are limiting scheduling so you will not bump into others upon entering or exiting the building.
* Enter the facility alone. Only have somebody accompany you if they have an appointment at the same time as you and you’re coming together.
* Sanitize your hands upon entering the studio. We have touch-less hand sanitizers throughout the space and will practice social distancing in the studio when not in treatment.
* Both you and your massage practitioner will be required to wear a face covering at all times. (When you are facing down on the treatment table we will create a pillow case hammock to catch your aerosols if that's more comfortable for you.)
* Only local clients are welcome at this time. (Residence within a 30 mile radius please.)
*We will be screening everyone prior to your appointment with a touch-less temperature check. Anyone with symptoms of illness will be rescheduled.
* Update your credit card on file, so the check out process will be quick and easy. Cash will continue to be welcomed but please bring the exact amount.
The Inner Truth Massage Team