Inner Truth Massage
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
*Our entire staff is fully vaccinated however we are still requiring masks according to the CDC recommendations for health care providers. (When you are facing down on the treatment table we will create a pillow case hammock to catch your aerosols if that's more comfortable for you.)
* You will need to kindly fill out and sign a COVID-19 questionnaire/liability waiver for each appointment. This will be included in your reminder sent 32 hours ahead of time. (If you schedule an appointment sooner than that we will email or text you with the digital paperwork.)
* Your treatment will take place with maximum ventilation along with HEPA air purifiers running and virus-removing (MERV-13) filters in our above HVAC system, which stays on fan mode at all times.
* All linens are changed (blankets are washed each time) and we take extra care to completely clean and disinfect each treatment room and single person restroom between clients. We strictly use only cleaning and disinfecting products that have been EPA approved for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
* If you or someone in your household is experiencing symptoms of illness, has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result please do not book an appointment for at least 10 days.
* If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you wait at least 2 weeks and get a negative test before booking with us. (Do inform us if you have had COVID-19 - this is for your safety as well as ours.)
* We are not offering couples massage at the moment. You are still able to schedule an appointment at the same time, but the massages will take place in separate rooms.
The Inner Truth Massage Team